.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Švejk [shvāke] Svejk

This blog is dedicated to the title character of The Fateful Adventures of the Good Soldier Švejk During the World War and his creator, Jaroslav Hašek.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

PROOFREADING BEGINS ...

Thursday, July 22, the last edit was made in the remaining Chapter 5 of Book Two. As of last night all the editing changes have been entered into the computer file. The proof-readers have been notified. It's true! Nothing lasts forever ...


1 Comments:

Blogger mckenzee said...

Hello.

I just discovered you while looking for more information on Švejk.

I will be awaiting the final translation.

mckenzee, Sinister Bedfellows

Please let me know if I can help advertise your work. I have a webcomic and a LiveJournal with several interesting readers.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home