.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Švejk [shvāke] Svejk

This blog is dedicated to the title character of The Fateful Adventures of the Good Soldier Švejk During the World War and his creator, Jaroslav Hašek.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 31, 2004

IT'S COMING ... THERE'S NO STOPPING IT ...

Thank God for the Memorial Day weekend having been so productive. There's nothing worse than edited pages piling up, waiting for me to enter the edits into the computer file on the weekend. There had already been two stacks: Chapter 4 of Book Three and Chapter 1 of Book Four. As of now they're in the computer files! I can start the new week with a clean slate again. Chapter 2 of Book Four, here I come ...

Too bad I have to go back to Book Two and look it over. Fortunately, Sunday I managed to re-edit Chapter 1 of Book Two. That leaves four chapters in that Book to deal with.

It is absolutely uncanny how current the book is. Does it mean it was that far ahead of its time or just that things don't really change that much? I can't wait to be finished with the production and get on with the business of publication and popularization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home