.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Švejk [shvāke] Svejk

This blog is dedicated to the title character of The Fateful Adventures of the Good Soldier Švejk During the World War and his creator, Jaroslav Hašek.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 28, 2004

I'M GETTING THERE ...

Friday June 25 I finished editing the last two pages of Book Four. Transcribing the changes into the Word Perfect file over the weekend I noticed that the first time I saved it I was overwriting a version dated April 2002. Wow! (It's June 2004, mind you ...)

So it's off to reviewing the remaining four chapters of Book Two before the proofreading begins. I'm numb.

Oh, and then there's the realization that IT IS NOT AN UNFINISHED BOOK. The plan might not had been carried out due to Hasek's passing away, but HE FINISHED THE BOOK. As soon as I'm done reviewing Book Two it'll be time to talk to Richard and Radko. It could become quite interesting ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home